In this post I am going to discuss about 4G Advantages and Disadvantages, As I had already described about 4G on my previous post.Hope you have read that.You all know that if any technology comes with its blowing advantage then on the dark side it also has some of it negative aspects.So lets start with the 4G Advantages and Disadvantages.
4G Advantages and Disadvantages:
4G technologies are designed to provide IP-based voice, data and multimedia streaming at speeds of at least 100 Mbit per second and up to as fast as 1 GBit per second.That means you can get faster broadband with less hassle.
Flexible, simple prepaid, month-to-month or fixed term plans and no phone line required.
3. Conceivable applications by 4G are include improved mobile web access, IP telephony, gaming services, high-definition mobile TV, video conferencing, 3D television and Cloud Computing.
4. It is coming with wireless broadband for the instant download.
5. 4G networks, when tied together with mobile phones with in-built higher resolution digital cameras and also High Definition capabilities will facilitate video blogs.
6. 4G system does not support traditional circuit-switched telephony service
7. Arrival of 4G has diminished all the fears of lower bandwidth, narrow spectrum and amount of data send / receive.
1. Although the speed and just overall quality of web-based applications would improve, it would not occur without a fee.
2. Because the battery life and the processors may have to be changed greatly, therefor causing 4G technology to cost more for the company that acquires their phones with this network.
3. A major issue in 4G systems is to make the high bit rates available in a larger portion of the cell, especially to users in an exposed position in between several base stations. In current research, this issue is addressed by macro-diversity techniques, also known as group cooperative relay, and also by Beam-Division Multiple Access (BDMA).
4. The risk of receiving a virus attack and tracking cookies through this IP-address system increases by 4G.
5. 5G technologies are On way. Hence 5G technology will be more advanced and will interconnect the entire world without limits. So in 5G the drawback of 4G technology be changed.Its all about 4G Advantages and Disadvantages.
Now I think you have got some idea about 4G Advantages and Disadvantages.
If you have to give feedback regarding my post “4G Advantages and Disadvantages” Plz write on comment section.Your views and comments are always welcomed.